Carb Rear Loading Program Review: Does It Really Work?
Carb Back Loading by John Kiefer is a popular and successful fitness and fat loss manual, and right now thousands of people are learning how easy it is to look the way they want every day of their lives, without the need for self-deprivation. Carb Back Loading helps you eat all the spoiled foods you want and still gain muscle while losing fat at the same time. That’s essentially the promise Kiefer makes, and he keeps it again.
Eat the foods you love and still lose fat.
A rear-loading carb diet is basically the time when you eat your carbs, and you only eat carbs in the afternoons / evenings after you’ve worked out … that way the carbs are consumed by your muscles instead of your fat cells. , he says science. Basically the carb rear load is eating carbs towards the end of the day, basically for dinner and dessert.
The author developed the manual after nearly two decades of reading scientific and medical journals, absorbing everything from the body’s thermodynamics to the biomolecular processes that make metabolism possible.
Can I really eat donuts and ice cream and still lose fat?
Yes it worked for me and I had tried everything before too, I also ate donuts and woke up slimmer the next day. The author of the manual also says that he eats cherry patties, hamburgers and fries, ice cream and cheesecake and guess what? You still wake up each morning with a toned, muscular body and a six pack abs.
This is because research has shown that for easy and sustainable fat loss, insulin levels need to be kept as low as possible during the middle of the day of fasting and increased late at night. No more oatmeal and egg whites for breakfast, but bring the pizza and cookies late at night.
So what are the main steps to take or start with?
* Drink coffee / cream or tea in the morning. If you are having breakfast, protein and fat.
* Low in carbohydrates throughout the day. Eat good meats and vegetables and good fats for lunch and snacks.
* Push in any other carbs until after workout (after 6pm, which works well for busy moms who just want normal family dinners). I would continue to see results just by stopping carbs until evening. I know, because I have done it all.
* Enjoy a good dessert in the evening like a donut or ice cream and still lose fat!
* A carb post loading diet is basically the time you eat your carbs, and you only eat carbs in the evenings / nights after you’ve already worked out … that way the muscles consume the carbs instead of the cells fats, says science.
* Basically, you will eat carbs towards the end of the day, basically for dinner and dessert.